1. Frequency converter:using XiAn Bosch rexroth. Other appliances adopt domestic brands
2. Productivity: 700 pcs/ min
3.Total power: 9 KW
4.power sources: AC380 V/50HZ
5.Compressed air: less than 0.4 MPA
6. Equipment weight: 1100 kg
7. Overall dimensions: (length *width* height ):3900*950*1500mm
Location hole size 32MM, diameter 26MM. Two specifications. (note that the biscuit cannot be greater than 30MM in diameter)
9 .The success rate of automatic loaves is about 80% - 100%.
10.Equipment structure: machine rotation and pneumatic combination.
11.Template materials: aluminum alloy. Number of templates: 86 pieces
12.Number of wool sweeps: 3.
13.Template size: 450mmx73mmmx13mm
14.Template positioning hole distribution: two rows, each row 11 holes
15、Equipment hopper: stainless steel 304.The seal plate outside are using Stainless steel 201
1. Installation of Machines at BUYER’S Factory by SELLER:
1) Equipment and man power to relocate and position the machines.
2) Main utilities supply (eg: water, gas, air and electricity) to the nearest machine input point.
3) Visa application and cost for the Engineers from China to BUYERS country.
4) Return air tickets from China to BUYER’S country.
5) To pick up and send the Engineers at the airport.
6) To provide transportation from hotel and work area.
7) To provide food and logging for the Engineers.
8) To pay a wages cost of USD80.00 / day, for one Engineer.
2. 60 (Sixty days) manufacturing period from date of confirmation receipt of 30% deposit by SELLER’S bank.
三.Main performance and structure features:
Automatically injects creamy filling (eg:- choclate, milk, strawberry & etc) into the core of the biscuit. The biscuits must have a hollow porch in in the core, in order to contain the cream (eg: hello panda biscuits)
Hollow biscuits in the feeder hopper and gently release onto the teflom coated moulds which are attach onto a chain conveyor with intermitted movements. Plastic rolling brush rolls the biscuits into individual moulds. Jacketed with hot water hopper for controlling the cream viscosity and special needles are use to inject cream into the core of every biscuit. Finish products are automatically discharge from the moulds.
Heavy duty components with cam drives and frequency drive motor control, for production stability and high performance.